Friday 2 October 2009

Fabulous Friday... The Interview ~ Peggy's Knits

Today's fabulous crafter is Diane from Peggy's knits. Love her little knitted bags...


How did you get started in your particular craft and how long have you been doing it?

I have been knitting since I was very young, my nanny taught me to knit, her name was Peggy and she influenced the name behind Peggy's Knits.

Are there any negative aspects to doing your craft and if there are how do you work around them?

The only negative aspects really is the time, I never have enough time as everything is one of a kind and hand knitted, but I try and be organised to get round this problem.

What tips would you give to anyone thinking of starting your craft?

Just have fun, get some big needles and some good quality wool to start with, local knitting shops if you have one are great for advice and someone to chat to one on one.

How did you find Misi?

Through a knitting forum I go on.


What is your favourite item in your own Misi shop?

The pleated wrap, because it is so versatile and anyone could wear one.


What is your favourite shop on Misi (besides your own)?

Sprinkles Sparkles, I have bought lots of her items and they are such good quality and packaged beautifully.



Random Facts about you:

What is your favourite place to eat?
Pizza Hut

What is your favourite chocolate?
Milk chocolate


What is your favourite time of day?
When the children go to bed and I can sit down in the peace with my knitting.


What is your favourite place that you have lived?
Norfolk where I am now

What is your all-time favourite movie?
The Chronicles of Riddick

What actor/actress would you NOT kick out of bed?
Vin Diesel




Thank you for chatting to us Diane. Take a look at Peggy's knits for some beautifully knitted items.


Helen
xxx
Categories: , ,

3 comments:

  1. lovely to find out about the woman behind the needles!! I love the tea cosy you made for me. x M

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice interview - I love finding out more about everyone...

    ReplyDelete