Creating the perfect Halloween party means having great effects and attractions for your guests to marvel over. Dry ice (frozen carbon dioxide) may be utilized to create some really cool traditional Halloween fog displays and other spooky effects and you should consider using it to make your next Halloween event memorable.
Here are 5 Ways to Use Dry Ice for Tricks & Pranks.
In this video you watched How to:
1. Make it impossible to relight a candle in a glass or bowl
2. Create "self inflating" party balloons
3. Make a "Ziploc popper" that goes bang
4. See how to make metal coins scream and shake
5. Levitate bubbles in mid air
WARNING: Dry ice is -78C and is very cold and poses risk for instant frost-bite on bare skin. To avoid frost-bite on bare skin, handling of dry-ice should be approached with caution and attempted with gloves or other protection. There are risks associated with these projects that require adult supervision.