Welcome trick-or-treaters and party guests this Halloween with front-door accents that cast just the right spell and gets them excited for all the goodies behind the door!
We share with you our Top 7 Halloween Wreaths from the internet that will add a spooky touch to your home!
1. Wriggling Snake WreathHang this jet-black wreath wriggling on the front door to make your guests' entrances memorably creepy, just in time for Halloween. Read more
2. Halloween Ribbon WreathUsing different ribbons would make it a fit for any holiday or decor! Which is why we love it so. And “easy” doesn’t even BEGIN to describe the level of difficulty here. Can you cut ribbon? Can you tie a knot? his wreath is for you! Read more
3. Burlap Halloween WreathMake a budget friendly wreath to help make my home festive! The supplies you'll need is burlap, ribbons and ... imagination! Read more
4. Giant DIY Spider WebIf you want something simple, clean, and colorful on your front-door, then this wreath is for you. You only need a bit of yarn and a few pieces of tape. Easy! Read more
5. Wreath of PumpkinsFor a Halloween decoration that will bring seasonal color to your front door, attach some miniature pumpkins to a plastic foam wreath. It's easy to do! Read more
6. Candy-Corn WreathMake this easy Halloween door decoration out of plastic foam and felt (to simulate candy corn), then fill it with dried naturals and artificial crows. Read more
7. Lace Halloween WreathCan you believe that the lace parts of this DIY Halloween wreath used to be a jacket? Awesome, right? Don't worry if you don't have an old lacy piece of clothing for this project; that's what the thrift store is for. Read more
Have fun decorating your door for the spookiest night of the year.