Tuesday 29 October 2013

Office Halloween Decor

I love decorating for Halloween, but figuring out a way to make my whole apartment look spooky is a little daunting. So I decided to make my desk at work look extra special this year, since I spend plenty of time there and I know my coworkers will appreciate it too. Here's what I did.
IMG_5364
This work station is in our craft room so there is plenty of desk to work with. Here are the supplies:
IMG_5308 2
Hanging skeleton
Skeleton silhouettes
Furniture clings
Wall clings
Decorative tape
Bat silhouettes
Happy Halloween garland
I used the adhesive foam dots which are included in the package to stick on the skeleton hands and the garland. The dimensional bats are hanging with a little bit of invisible fishing line and masking tape.
IMG_5389
The wall clings create a spooky graveyard scene behind the desk. I love how the moon peeks out from behind the monitor! The furniture clings adhere great to the file cabinet so it looks like a happy jack-o-lantern. I used some double sided tape to put on the decorative "do not enter" tape around the edge of the desk.
IMG_5397
The hanging skeleton is the perfect size to take my place in the chair.
IMG_5393He's a natural!
IMG_5378
Here are some other fun work stations from around the office.
IMG_5398

IMG_5402

IMG_5410
IMG_5413

I hope your work space gets a little Halloween love this year!
Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment