Need a little Christmas dinner inspiration? Whether you're looking for a traditional Christmas menu or a healthy Christmas menu, we have menu ideas galore to get you going!
1. Vegetarian Christmas Dinner Menu
- Broccoli, Cannellini Bean & Cheddar Soup
- Spinach Salad with Warm Maple Dressing
- Roasted Winter Vegetables with Cheesy Polenta
- Pecan-Cranberry Tart
2. Budget Christmas Dinner Menu
Looking to enjoy Christmas dinner on a budget? It can be done! Our budget Christmas dinner menu ideas will keep everyone's mouths watering but won't break the bank.
- Smoked trout with watercress purée and chopped egg salad
- Neck of lamb stuffed with cannellini beans and hazelnuts
- Butternut squash, sage and crème fraîche mash
- Chocolate mousse with fiery ginger shortbread and candied orange peel
3. Make-ahead Christmas Dinner Menu
You might not be able to roast your Christmas turkey a week in advance, but there are lots of make ahead Christmas recipes that will help you relax and enjoy the big day.
- Potted Shrimp on Toast with Celery-Radish Salad
- Spice-Rubbed Roast Beef Tenderloin with Red Wine Sauce
- Mashed Potato and Rutabaga Gratin
- Braised Fennel with Orange
- Gingerbread-Brandy Trifle
4. Healthy Christmas Dinner Menu
You needn't sacrifice the traditional favourites such as turkey and stuffing for a healthy Christmas dinner menu. We have loads of healthy recipes, tips and tricks that will help you to keep your Christmas menu both healthy and delicious!
- Sauteed Spinach
- Baked Potatoes with Creamy Herb Topping
- Bloody Mary Flank Steak
- Radiance Fruit Salad
5. Traditional Christmas Dinner Menu
Find all of your Christmas favourites here with our traditional Christmas menu. We have loads of foolproof recipes for that perfect traditional Christmas dinner.
Which one is your favorite menu?