Let’s your Christmas table be all in a Christmas spirit. And let’s the dessert for Christmas be delicious and creative.
There are really amazing and unique Christmas desserts. Most of them are some Holidays symbol, such as Christmas tree, Santa, Snowflake and they are delicious in the same time. So, let’s be creative for Christmas and make some symbolic Christmas dessert.
1. Candy Cane CupcakesPeppermint buttercream and candy canes bring flavour as well as fun to these Christmas-themed cupcakes. Read more
2. Rudolph the Red Velvet CupcakeRed velvet yogurt cupcakes topped with a chocolate glaze. These festive reindeer cupcakes are easy to make perfect for a Holiday party! Read more
3. Melted Snowman CupcakeHere's a nice little technique to make sad melted snowman cupcakes. Read more
4. Snowflake CupcakePlaying with white, red and green, this decoration can't be easier. Read more
5. Santa Hat CupcakeThis cupcake combines Red Velvet cake with creamy vannila bean icing and uses an upside-down ice-cream cone. Read more
6. Snowmen CupcakeUse your favorite candies to transform ordinary cupcakes into festive winter treats with this. Read more
7. Ornament CupcakeThey are as easy as frosting the cupcakes, rolling them in sugar, choosing fun candies, and then pressing them into place to make beautiful designs. Read more
8. Christmas Wreath CupcakeThis has to be one of the prettiest ways to decorate a festive cupcake and as it only requires a star-shaped piping nozzle, it's one of the simplest too. Read more
Enjoy Christmas preparation and have a bon appetite!