The holidays come with so many things. Things to buy. Things to make. Things to decorate. Things to give. Things to cherish...
So staying even somewhat organized through the busiest time of the year, will be a huge stress reducer. Here are some of our favorite tips for super simple and time saving organizing during the holiday season:
1. Gift Tracking ListIt is the giving season, that is for sure! And it can get out of control, expensive and overwhelming, so we like to use a gift tracking checklist. Read more
2. Christmas Card DisplayFind a special place for all your pretty Christmas cards that are coming...or have already come! Read more
3. Survival Shopping ListPencil these items into your regular shopping list--and save a last-minute trip. They'll keep the fun in the festivities! Read more
4. Twine DispenserKeep unruly balls of twine in line with big aluminum funnels. Twine makes a great alternative to ribbon on wrapped gifts. Read more
5. Rolls of RibbonOrganize all your favorite spools of ribbon by sliding them onto a dowel held in place by brackets.
6. Gift BowsClever kitchen cabinets have something to teach your gift-wrapping station. Use a pullout basket to store your bows, loosely stacked, to keep them from getting crushed.
7. Storing Christmas OrnamentsDelicate glass Christmas ornaments and miniature tree toppers last longer when stored securely. Read more
8. Storing Christmas LightsNext year, don't spend a minute sorting through tangled webs of holiday decorations. Keep lights organized by winding each strand around a piece of cardboard cut to fit inside a plastic bin.
9. Storing Wrapping PaperAfter the holidays this year, don't forget to take advantage of the sales on wrapping supplies -- stock up on exquisite papers and ribbons.
10. Candle ProtectorsLoose candles can get damaged easily when stored in drawers. Use paper-towel tubes -- the perfect size and shape -- to protect them. Read more