It's never too early to start creating beautiful Christmas decorations for you and your beloved ones.
Nothing says the holiday season like a wreath, whether it’s hung on a door to welcome guests or presented as a heartfelt gift to a dear friend. Today we are sharing with you some super-inspiring DIY Christmas Wreaths to brighten your holiday home.
1. Framed Christmas WreathWe absolutely LOVE this less traditional wreath! It’s fun n' funky but so festive and Christmasy too! Read more
2. Gingerbread-Man WreathInvite these friendly gingerbread characters to hang around for the holidays. Read more
3. Cookie Cutter Christmas WreathIf making cutout cookies isn't your thing, use cookie cutters in a new way this Christmas. Read more
4. Family Tree WreathProudly display your family’s everlasting bond! With an endless range of picture, frame and color options, your wreath will undoubtedly show off the personality that makes your family truly unique. Read more
5. Snowflake WreathIf you’re looking for a wreath you can keep up all winter long, this snowflake wreath is perfect. Read more
6. Cork WreathAdd pop to a dining room with wine corks wired to tiny red jingle bells. Read more