The Christmas tree is a classic symbol of the holiday season and sometimes, maybe the best way to get in the holiday mood. If you don’t want to decorate your house in a traditional way and you want to see modernism in your house, substitute a traditional tree with something cool and unusual.
Take a gander at some of the interesting applications we’ve found, and see if any of these would be perfect to incorporate into your home this holiday season.
1. Create an installation of frames on which you can hang the balls.
2. Use a usual tree – not a fir tree and paint it with gold or white and decorate it.
3. Create a tree of grass and decorate it with shells – that’s a marine theme of decoration.
4. Use your imagination and inspire from your hobbies.
5. Create a garland installation on the wall – that’s cool, gives a feeling of celebration and won’t take much time to make.
6. Felt and feather fir trees are ideal to put on the table.
7. This Upside-Down Tree takes up less space and gets those ornaments out of the reach of pets and kids, but you still have a tree to put gifts under.
8. The wall-sticker tree helps you cut out the Christmas tree process without leaving you spirit-less. You can make it even more personalised with this beautiful and warm words.
9. DIY Wooden Christmas Trees are great holiday decor ideas, especially for those who are thinking of going economical and eco-friendly this year.
10. This is another DIY wooden Christmas tree idea that will require the use of wooden blocks.