Add a personal touch to your delivered Christmas gifts with our simple Christmas gift wrapping ideas.
See how to create personalized wrapping using inexpensive craft supplies and items you probably already have in your home.
1. Small Gift Container with Stamped Flower EmbellishmentA small wood container with a see-through lid offers a way to preview what's inside. Read more
2. Fabric Bottle WrapWrap bottles of wine in colorful fabric and top with a spring of holly or pine for a seasonal touch. Read more
3. Colorful GiftsRather than opting for the traditional red and green Christmas color palette, combine hot pink and lime green gift wrap with orange Gerbera daisies for a hip holiday look.
4. Peppermint PackageCushion your presents with candy! Replace boring Styrofoam with swirls of minty goodness, then wrap your gifts in the red-and-white color combination for an eye-catching display.
5. Blooming BagImpress your friends or your customers with this so-easy-to-make blooming bag. Read more
6. Velvet FlowerA velvet flower is the finishing touch to a really special gift―and hides the ends of the ribbon.
7. Brown BagsWhat a great way to decorate humble brown bags as fantastic gift bags. Use buttons, wool, strips of craft paper left overs with a pinch of creativity.
8. Vintage Christmas lightsVintage Christmas lights arranged as bow. Amazing way to upcycle a busted string of lights.
See more on MISI